Friday, May 22, 2015

5 for Friday 5.22.15



Last weekend, we celebrated my niece's first birthday!  It was such a fun celebration!  She is a happy baby!  We got her a little chair, which she was so happy about!



Also last weekend, I surprised my mom with WICKED tickets!  Neither of us had seen it so we were super excited.  Needless to say, the show was AMAZING!



I posted about our sun craft and acrostic poem freebie.  You can read that post HERE and snag the freebie while reading.


 This happened on Tuesday:


I went TO GET MY BRACES REMOVED.  I took a half day because that's what was supposed to be happening.  I almost cried when he told me they weren't quite ready.  It's ok now.  I am over it.  He said 3 weeks...which I am ok with.  My orthodontist is a perfectionist and I understand him wanting my teeth to be as good as they can be.


I've been flying around like a maniac getting my kids' Memory Books and Poetry Anthologies assembled.  We are having our Poetry Cafe celebration this Thursday!  It's such a fun time.  To read about how I run the cafe, click HERE.





Enjoy your weekend!  Only 5.5 days left this year for me!

xo
Megan


2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Two and half days for me! Hooray! Maggie can't wait to spend time with you this summer!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry about that news from the Ortho! If you're still in school ( I am) I bet you had to answer the "why aren't they off" question a zillion times. My daughter is waiting for same news this Thursday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!