Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sunday 6 February 4

Hi, friends!  Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  Do you watch the big game?  I pretend to, while I read an In Touch magazine and play on my phone.  I'm just here for the food, mostly.  I wanted to let you know that I've switched up the "Saturday Six" to the "Sunday Six!"  I thought maybe more of you would have time to put together a blog post on Saturday and have it all ready for Sunday!  I hope you'll link up!  Just grab the images from my blog post and share six events from your week.  They can be personal or professional.  Enjoy your day!
A sweet follower who was so excited about trying my "Whole Group Class Rewards" pack with her kids sent me these photos last weekend.  I love how she has the rewards organzied in a binder with clear sheet protectors!  And isn't her display the cutest?!?!?!  Check out this great classroom management pack by clicking the cover below.




We are about through our third Fry's Sight Word List on our "Password Board."  This board is a great (and fast) little way to review sight words as your students arrive in the mornings!  Check it out below!




We did some fun Groundhog Day activities on Friday.  I found these adorable cookie bag tags from Crayons and Cuties in Kindergarten.  The kids loved them!  Just add some regular and golden Oreos and you have a fun treat!!  



We also colored, assembled, and hunted for sight words in this non-fiction mini-book reader.  The kids enjoyed learning about groundhogs!  Click below to grab it.  The pack comes with two mini-books.




We went to visit my bro, sis-in-law, and niece last night for dinner and ice-cream.  We went to a place called Hot Chicken Takeover and then Jeni's Ice-Cream for dessert.  Do you have a Jeni's Ice-Cream near you?  We love it.  We had a blast last night!  



xo
Megan


2 comments:

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Enjoyed reading your post, Megan. In response to your question, no... I live in central AL and we don't have a restaurant by that name in my area. Darn it!
Looking forward to linking up with you this week! Gotta start on that TODAY! :)

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lots of great ideas, Megan! I am loving that password idea to help students review their sight words! Thanks for letting me link up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!