Thursday, March 23, 2017

Telling Time Math Games

Hi, friends!  I wanted to let you know that I added the final game to my Math Games on the Fly Bundle, the "Telling Time" game pack.  This is such a fun pack with lots of variety!  If you're new to my blog, these "On the Fly" games are intended to be minimal prep for those times when you just need a little something to supplement your current Math {or Spelling!!} instruction.  Below are a few of my favorites:

Spin and Color--This simple game has kids spin and search for a matching time on the provided recording sheet.  Any time a paperclip is involved, it's an added bonus!  #novelty


Roll and Read--This is a great way to get kids recognizing analog AND digital times!  Just add a die and some chips and you're ready to play!  This can be a partner OR individual game!


Tic-Tac-Time--What 6 year old doesn't love Tic-Tac-Toe?  I mean, I still enjoy it as an adult so...


Connect 4--And who doesn't love Connect 4?!?!?!


Write-the-Room--There are MANY variations of this activity included!  This is always a fun, Friday review!



So there it is:  Math Games on the Fly: Telling Time!  Check it out below and if you want to save some $$$, you can snag the bundle of ALL my "On the Fly" games!!!


xo
Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!