Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Teacher Style

Hi, friends!  Today I wanted to share a few more goodies that I recently got from my favorite online boutique, Trendy Tags.  I'll be heading back to school on Monday {PTL!!!!!}  and am excited to finally be able to "get ready."  I think I've only "gotten ready" about 10 times in the past 11 weeks. It's been mostly pj's or gym clothes for PT.   Anyhow, Tuesday nights are when Amy {the owner of Trendy Tags} posts her new items.  This happens at 9pm EST via Facebook.  She shows what she has and how many and which available sizes the items come in.  You have to have fast fingers to shop! Just comment "SOLD" and your email and size and if you are quick enough, you get the item. Payment is all done via PayPal, which makes things so easy!  If you're worried about fit, you always have 2 days to let Amy know that something you got didn't fit.  She offers refunds!  I've done this a few times and it's been so easy.

Trendy Tags offers adorable pieces!  It seems like every week I am finding SOMETHING that I MUST have!  I also like that the things I buy are different...Below are a few pieces I've gotten this past fall/winter.









I hope you will check out Trendy Tags' Facebook group!  Be sure to join the group before the sale tonight at 9pm EST!  See you there!

xo
Megan


*Some pieces in this post were purchased by me.  I was also given some of the pieces in this post in exchange for a blog post.  All opinions are 100% my own.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!