Friday, April 8, 2016

5 for Friday 4.8.16

Hi, friends!  I hope you had a stellar week!  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another 5 for Fri-Yay!  I was in Florida last week for spring break!



I flew alone down to Florida because Mr. Wheeler's grandmother passed away.  He went to the funeral and met me down in Florida in his car so we would have our car down there for the drive home.  During the flight I read Kim Bearden's "Crash Course."  All in one sitting.  It was such a great read and very refreshing for the end of the year!



I have been such an inconsistent gym-goer the past few months.  I just can't seem to get into a groove. I've been staying later than I want at school and not making myself a priority.  After not being able to fit in any of my shorts {comfortably}, I decided to take action!  I started on spring break with exercising daily.  I walked 3-4 miles each day with Mr. Wheeler.  I also ate crap!  I guess working out while on vacation is better than doing nothing!




We began Geometry this week.  I always like to do a refresher of 2D and 3D shapes.  Below are some pattern block pictures from Little Kinder Warriors.  LOVE the differentiation option that her puzzles includes!  Also is my "2D Shapes Mini-Book," which is included in my Geometry pack.  I also just posted a FREE 2D/3D "I Have, Who Has" game in my store.  Get it by clicking the cover below.  Look for a more detailed Geometry blog post next week!  





We are gearing up for Earth Day!  It's such an important concept to teach little ones.  I'll be using my "Hooray for Earth Day" pack again this year.  The "Earth Day Promise" is one of my favorite things from it.




I became a Stella and Dot stylist a few months ago, mainly because I love their accessories and thought it would be fun to do!  We just released our new, summer line yesterday.  The line is amazing!  I love the fun prints and colors of it.  My current favorite piece is the bracelet shown below.  I am also loving the little purse...perfect for vacation!  If you'd like to see all of our fabulous pieces, click HERE.  




Have a great weekend!
xo
Megan 

1 comments:

ithappenedin3rd said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love taking long walks as exercise! I think that purse is really cute, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!