Monday, January 18, 2016

Exciting News!


Hi, friends!  I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend.  I have been sick for what feels like a month.  I just can't shake this cough/cold.  My weekend was fairly uneventful.  We went to dinner with friends on Saturday and then I pretty much relaxed the other days of the weekend.  One thing I did do while relaxing was sign up to be a Stella and Dot stylist!  If you've followed me for awhile, you probably know that I love jewelry and accessories!  Several years ago I was introduced to Stella and Dot by chance.  A childhood friend {who moved away many years ago} and I reconnected on Facebook.  I saw that she was a stylist for Stella and Dot and I took a look at the jewelry.  Everything was gorgeous!  I decided to host a trunk show to get a few pieces of my own.  I earned some free pieces from my show and made my decisions on what to order.  When my jewelry arrived, I couldn't believe it!  The quality was amazing.  I have had other jewelry parties over the years, but the jewelry was NOTHING like this!  I was instantly hooked and over the last two years, I had a couple more parties. I have a great collection so far!  

I had been thinking about becoming a stylist and yesterday I took the plunge!  I would love to share Stella and Dot with all of you, my loyal followers.  Below are a few photos of some of our current pieces.  If you see something you *LOVE* get it now!  Stella and Dot keeps it fresh by releasing new lines each season.  

If you see *MANY* things you'd like to have, perhaps you should consider hosting an online party!  I do all the work; you just invite your friends!  The beauty of an online party is it's open for 3 weeks and your friends can shop as they have time.  When you host a show, you can earn up to $300 in rewards!

If you see something you have to have, click THIS LINK to shop!  I'm offering a blog promotion for today, Monday, January 18 only.  Anyone who places an order will receive a $15 credit  to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Want to book your own trunk show or have questions?  Email me at meganwheeler44@yahoo.com 




 xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!