Friday, May 15, 2015

FIVE for Friday 5.15.15


Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another 5 for Friday!  Here we go!



We've been having a lot of fun with learning about farm animals!  Here are our art projects that we created to go with our informational writing.  I plan on blogging about our whole farm unit of study this next week.  I am just so exhausted; it's hard to find time and energy to blog!  Crafts by Crafty Bee Creations.  Informational Writing: Farm Animals by me!


 





My Lily of the Valley have finally started to really fill in.  I planted them 9 years ago and it's taken the full 9 years for them to actually be substantial.  They still have a ways to go, but I am pleased with how much they've spread so far!  They are so pretty and dainty!



We've been spending a little more time each day at our dessert tubs.  Everyone is exhausted and it's a nice break for us all.  It's a great time for me to pull kids for makeup work and end of the year assessments.  To see more about how I use dessert tubs, click HERE.  There is a freebie, too!







If you are an over-planner like me, then you've probably been thinking of NEXT school year for a few weeks now.  I have been getting some copies ready from my Back to School pack.  I seriously LOVE this pack!  It has tons of literature connections so you can teach citizenship, rules, responsibility, getting-to-know-you activities, and more to your students during back to school time. It's a wonderful pack!  Click the cover to check it out in more detail.




Yesterday was my niece's 1st birthday!  She is just the best!  Hubby and I are going to visit her and have a birthday party for her on Sunday!  I can't wait to see her!


Have a nice weekend, friends!
xo
Megan 

1 comments:

A. Reed said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the farm crafts! We're learning about farm animals, too! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!