Friday, April 17, 2015

5 for Friday

Hi, everyone!  I can't believe the week is almost over!!!  I have been EXHAUSED all week from my trip to Florida last week!  I'm looking forward to sleeping in and getting some good work done this weekend, particularly for my "Growing Guided Reading Bundle!"  Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased the bundle already!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday today.  Here we go!




So speaking of Florida, I won't have time to do a separate post so here are a few pics from my trip!  It was SO amazing.  I relaxed to the MAX!  No work.  No blog.  No nothing.  Just me, my hubby, and the beautiful sunny skies.  I must relax more often!







I had my "sort of final" orthodontist appointment this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Scheduled the removal!  I can't wait to eat lots of chewy things and run my tongue across my teeth!  The pearly whites will be making their appearance soon...Granted this is the 4th time I've had braces, but I am OVER THEM. For real.  Forever.  I cross my heart and promise to wear my retainers this time around.



We launched into "Opinion Writing" this week and my kids have been killing it!  It's been so much fun.  Look for a more detailed post about it next week!  In the meantime, check out my pack below:




I've been thinking about the end of the year and............summer!  I'm sure I'm not alone here!  To see how I prepare for the end of the year, click HERE!  One thing I do is get my kids' "Summer to Second" bags all ready!  This is the best gift that I can give them at the end of the year!





Finally---stop by tomorrow for a BRIGHT IDEA from myself and over 100 other bloggers!

TGIF, friends!
xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those Spring Break pictures are making me swoon! Ours was so long ago and now I'm just waiting for summer. -Stephanie Applelight Moments by Stephanie

alwayskindergarten said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

4th time?!?! Oh that's awful! I'm hoping my daughter gets her's off this summer! This mama is over the braces and they're not even on my teeth!
Andrea
Always Kindergarten

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!