Thursday, October 9, 2014

Parent Teacher Conferences

Can it be?!?  Is it already the end of the grading period?  I feel like we just started.  How about you?  Have you had conferences already?  When are yours if not?  Ours are in just a few weeks!  I feel like this is one of the most exhausting times of the whole year!  All the prep and planning that goes into conferences.  The late nights at school meeting with families...you know the drill.

A few years ago, I decided I wanted to make conference time easier for myself and other teachers out there so I created my Conference Pack.  It's full of tips, photographs, and printable organizational tools to make your life during conference time EASIER!  I love everything about this pack, as do many others; this is the #1 selling product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  This pack has been a lifesaver.  I no longer stress out about conferences.  I know that once I print everything out from here, I am golden!

Plan your talking points with the included planning sheets.  Provide ideas for parents to work with their kids at home with the suggested activity pages.  Get classroom supplies donated with the "Giving Tree" display.  Give your parents a treat for coming!  Lots of goodies.  Lots of organization.  Lots of stress.  Leaving your mind.  Check it out below!




xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!