Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Goodies

Good Morning and Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  Mine was great!  I got TONS of things accomplished for school and my blog/store.  I had to work on report cards so that was annoying, but now they are finished and I feel good about it.  I'm working on a NEW product that I can not wait to share with you all!  Hopefully this week it will be up and ready.  So Halloween is Friday!  I came to the realization that I kind of have a lot of Halloween products and freebies in my store.  I wanted to take a minute to blog about them all in case you might see something you'd like to use this week!

Throwback to 2007!
1.  BOO TO YOU!  Halloween Math and Literacy Centers-This is a fun center pack!  We've been using these centers the past week and the kids are loving them!  I have been bad at snapping pictures lately---below is one measly photo of the cvc sort!




2. SEASONAL VOCABULARY WRITING RESOURCE-This is such a fun and minimal prep center!  I just printed the holiday themed pages for Halloween and copied the mini-books front to back.  The kids choose words from the posters and write sentences in their little books!  Excellent practice!  This pack includes all holiday, not just Halloween.




3.  HALLOWEEN WRITING PACK-We're spending our whole week working through this pack!  How to carve a pumpkin, learning about adjectives, and writing about our costumes!  I'll be back at the end of the week with photos!



4.  OCTOBER DAILY SENTENCE EDITS-We've been having fun working through these!  These are fabulous practice for sentence editing.  The kids love finding the mistakes!  I have one for every month and they are bundled as well.  Click HERE to try one for free!



5.  THE LITTLE GREEN WITCH-We worked through this pack a few weeks ago and it was great fun!!!  This is a book companion pack for the story, The Little Green Witch.  It includes printables, vocab, a craft, and more!





And now for the freebies!

6.  TRICK OR TREAT-This is a fun Fry's First 25 sight word game freebie!  Print one set for a center or multiple for small groups!  Place the cards in a plastic candy bucket for added fun!


7.  ADDITION/SUBTRACTION EYE SPY-This is one of my favorite freebies!  I made it several years ago to help my kids review addition and subtraction!  Just print cards, place them around the room, and have kids go to town solving the cards on their recording sheets!  Fun Halloween review for Friday!


8.  HALLOWEEN 10-FRAME WAR-This is a great little Math center or small group activity!  Just print a set or sets of the cards and kids play war with them!


9.  ROTTEN PUMPKIN: SHORT O PRACTICE-Print these pumpkin cards, place them in a plastic pumpkin pail and have at it!  But don't pull a rotten pumpkin card or you'll have to toss all your cards back in the pail!


10.  JACK-O-LANTERN FACT SORT-Ever wanted to find a use for those cute little jack-o-lantern cups?  Just choose a few sums, write some facts on popsicle sticks, and you have an instant center!  Don't have the little pumpkins?  Cards included so you can sort in bags or on the floor! Recording sheet included.


PS-we do a book character dress up every Halloween.  Below are some photos of me for years past!  Leaf Man, Pete the Cat, & the peddler from Caps for Sale.  Stop by Friday to see what I'm going as this year!



xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!