Monday, May 5, 2014

We Are Appreciated!

It's nice to know we teacher are appreciated!  A big thanks to TpT for showing us the love by having a sale MAY 6-7! The end of the year is a fantastic time to stock up on all those "gems" you've been hoarding on your wish-list! I know that my list is out of control and I'll be going through it as soon as I finish writing this post!


Here are a few goodies of mine that you may be interested in!

Centers for the Year--Buy ALL of my centers and prep away this summer!  This pack is over 1,200 pages!  12 thematic Math and Literacy center packs included!  A value of close to $100.00, this set is deeply discounted!


Writing Workshop Bundle--This is a phenomenal year-long writing resource set.  All paper templates, lesson plans, and anchor charts are included. Narrative Writing, Opinion Writing, Writing for Others, Revision, Non-fiction Writing, Poetry are all include, along with my best-selling "Writing Workshop Resource Kit." Now is the perfect time to snag this bundle on sale and print it out to look over during the summer!


Student Data & Take-Home Binder--Keep your kids and data organized with this extensive binder set. The binder doubles as a nightly take home tool as well as a place for documenting data.  Give your students ownership of their learning and see them shoot to the moon!  To see a detailed post about how I use these in my classroom, click here.


Beginning of Year Assessments--This is a 1st grade, back to school assessment pack. I recommend it for any of you that teach 1st!  It has all sorts of assessments in it to help you get an accurate picture of where your children are at when they begin 1st grade.  To see more about how I use this at the beginning of the year, click here.


Chunking Words & Word Family Packs--I use these every week for my Phonics instruction!  They're life-savers!  Word cards, posters, mini-books, graphic organizers, and fun activities galore!  To see how I use these products in my room, click here.



Click the icon of my name below to be taken to my store--it will be 20% off  Tuesday, May 6 & Wednesday, May 7.  *Be sure to use code "TPTXO" at checkout for an extra discount!  Happy Shopping & Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!


I can almost taste summer break, can't you!?!?!?

xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!