Wednesday, May 14, 2014

1st Grade Center Bundle

I enjoy creating fun and engaging center materials for my students.  I do both Literacy Centers and Math Tubs every day.  I just feel like both are such a good spiral review for growing learners.  Doing both Literacy and Math centers requires me to have a lot of center materials.  Over the past few years, I've created a center pack for just about every season/holiday and a few "general" packs that can be used any time of year. I have spent a lot of time printing, laminating, cutting and organizing these centers!  I sell each center pack individually on Teachers Pay Teachers, but I recently made the decision to bundle all of my centers at a discounted rate.  Summer is a great time to print and laminate centers for the upcoming year!  I wanted to share my bundle with you.  You get 13 different center packs.  Individually, they range in price from $8.00-$10.00, but for a limited time, you can get all of them for a discount {on top of a discount!}. Please take a moment to check out this fantastic deal!  You will also get all updates and any new center packs that I add. Click the first picture to check this bundle out.







Enjoy!
xo
Megan

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Megan, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming soon. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!