Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekly Math Tubs

Just poppin' in real quick to share Math tubs from LAST week!  I try to theme out the centers with the upcoming holidays but sometimes when you're in a pinch and have to LEAVE WORK at a decent hour, you just throw in a skill your kids need, regardless of theme!  I had  a busy week and was out of town all weekend so this post is delayed!  Anddddd...before I forget, if you have not seen the post about how I manage/run my Math tubs, click here to read it!  Here's what we had going on:

"Calculating Sums" from Cara's Ready, Set, Learn pack {and some random addition puzzles}

 "Jack o Lantern Fact Sort" which is free from my store.  Click here to grab yours!
 "Spooky Spin" from my Boo to You!  Halloween pack
 Pumpkin Number Order" which is also from my Boo to You! Halloween pack.

*My "Boo to You" center pack is on sale through the end of the month!  Also, my Halloween Writing and October Daily Sentence Editing!  Happy Halloween!

xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those little pumpkins! My kids love our Halloween math games this week! Rambling About Reading

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!