Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Happenings in Pictures

Happy Halloween!  Tonight I wanted to post about all of the fun things that have been happening in our classroom the last 2 weeks!  Tonight is trick-or-treat but we are under a wind advisory and it's raining, so....yeah, me sitting outside in the wind and rain=not happening.  I will still pass out candy with my hubby but from IN-side!

Today, we had book character dress up day!  We have done this at school for the past several years. Below are some pictures of my costumes through the years!  I am proud to say that I have won either 1,2, or 3rd place each time! Hahaha!  The best part is that I typically don't spend more than $15.00 for my entire costume!

Pete the Cat 
Caps For Sale 
Corduroy
Leaf Man
I made my kids these fun treat bags.  Most of the things came from Target and Dollar Tree.

We had lots of fun with Halloween Centers the past few weeks!
Jack o Lantern Fact Sort {free in my store}
Pumpkin number ordering {part of my Boo to You: Halloween Center Pack}
We painted colorful jack-o-lanterns!  Everyone that knows me knows that I love color!!!

They loved making their own! No patterns here! 

This creative boy made a Dracula pumpkin!
More center fun below!
Even/Odd Sorting {part of my Boo to You: Halloween Center Pack}
4 in a Row {free from Blog, Make, Teach}
Spin a Pumpkin graph {free from Anna Brantley}
Trick or Treat sight word game {free in my store} 
Halloween Writing {from my "Halloween Writing Pack} 

Rotten Pumpkin game {free in my store} 
Tomorrow, we're making "Witches Brew" from What the Teacher Wants! Can't wait!

*The products highlighted in this post are below.  Many are free.*  My paid Halloween products are on sale through tonight so if you see something you'd like for next year, be sure to snag it now!










Enjoy your evening!   I'd love to hear what you dressed up as today!  Oh, and don't forget to enter the Veterans Day giveaway that I blogged about last night!
xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Cindy Calenti said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your Halloween costume pictures are adorable!!! I love the Caps for Sale costume.

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Tessa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can I just tell you thank you for supporting my clip art? I love looking at your stuff and seeing my stuff! It makes my heart happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!