Thursday, August 6, 2020

Classroom Setup Box

There's nothing more overwhelming than walking into your classroom that first day after summer break!  Don't get me wrong--I LOVE that feeling, but it also sends my head spinning!  So much to do.  Where to start?  Personally, I like to get the furniture into place first.  Once that job is accomplished, I pull out my "Back to School Bin."  This is a container that I keep out during the summer months.  I leave it in a place where I can access it right away when I step into my classroom that first day in September.  Many times, I take it home with me so I can start prepping/laminating things at my house.  


So, what's in the box, you ask?  Pretty much everything I need to start setting up the classroom.  I'll link all contents that I've blogged about in the past, as well as link any products mentioned. 
  • cutouts for the door
What's not in the box is anything curriculum related...I keep those items in my monthly file boxes (shown below).


I begin laying out the items in my box and start setup with them.  It's a tremendous help!














xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!