Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday 6 March 23


Hi!  Welcome to another "Sunday 6."  It's hard to believe another week has flown by.  We are now in the home stretch!  We are 1 week into the 4th quarter and spring break will be here SOON!  Did you have your spring break already?  If not, when is yours?  Below is a peek at my week! 


I've been hitting the gym again this past week.  I was pretty hit or miss the past two months or so because I have been sick constantly.  Now it's crunch time for spring break so even if I am not feeling great, I am still making myself workout.  I am also now attending Cyclebar twice a week.  If you have never tried it, you should!  It's an amazing workout and SUPER FUN! 




I got a new tee from Missy Lulu's Custom Apparel.  She was having a clearance sale and I snagged this tee for $8 including shipping!!  Isn't it so cute? 


Mr. Wheeler and I went to DQ for free cone day on the first day of spring.  Did you participate?  My favorite DQ item is a crunch cone, which they ere offering for only 20 cents but we didn't have our wallets with us, so I got the free vanilla!



I got my most recent Kindergarten Crate!  If you aren't familiar, KC is a monthly subscription box created for teachers!  With your subscription, you receive a themed box each month.  Inside you will find a grade-specific read-aloud book, a student activity, classroom supplies, and a teacher gift (woo hoo!).  KC can be purchased one time, in a 6 month subscription, or in a 12 month subscription.  The gals at Kindergarten Crate recently added a pre-kinder box and a 1st grade box.  When I saw they had a 1st grade box, I knew I had to have a subscription!!  Our days are full of box curriculum and the Kindergarten Crate has been providing more fun for us!  

The Kindergarten Crate is shipped on the third week of each month.  The box you get is intended to be used the following month.  For example, the third week of March, my box below was shipped.  It's the April box and is meant to be used in the classroom next month.  Let's take a look at what was inside this month's box!  

Disclosure: I received my subscription in exchange for marketing.  However, all opinions about the Kindergarten crate are my own.   


April's box is all about oviparous animals.  Included is a great read aloud, a sight word and/or Math egg activity, mini erasers, a "Hatch 'Ems" egg, modeling clay, some mini animal figures, Jelly Beans, and some awesome Paper mate pencils.  We did an animal study in the winter and the activities in this box will be a great review!  Can't wait to share this with my kids! 




I'm loving the teacher gift in the box this time (as I do every time lol!!)!!  



We made our "Shamrock Floats" in class this past Monday.  I had planned on doing it the Friday before St. Patrick's Day but TIME.  Never enough time.  It worked out well because Monday is usually not super fun :)  The Shamrock Floats made everyone happy, including me! 




Last Saturday I went to Columbus to visit my best friend from college.  We had lunch at a cute little taco shop and then did some shopping and grabbed coffee at a local coffee shop.  I had a lavender honey latte and it was delicious!  


Have a great week, friends!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!