Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday 6 January 27

 Hi!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you all had a great week!  Here's a look back at my week.
Last weekend I took some time to clean my makeup brushes.  I try to do this every few weeks, but I will admit that many times I will forget until my brushes are filthy!  Below is a link of the brushes I use.  The brushes are a great price point and are very high quality!



On Saturday, Mr. Wheeler and I watched "Bad Moms Christmas" (our tree is still up so why not watch a Christmas movie?) and it was hilarious!  Have you seen it?  It's definitely vulgar but so so funny!!  We made some drinks, too!  My drink of choice is Vodka/Tonic with lime and cherries.  PS: Blake Shelton's "Smithworks Vodka" is amazing!!!!



I created a new product last weekend, called "Rhyming Through the Seasons."  It's just what it sounds like: 4 separate rhyming match activities with recording sheets...one per season!  Last week during literacy centers, my kids worked on the winter rhyming activity.  So fun!  You can click the cover below to check it out.




I have been working hard on my Fundations: Unit 11 supplemental game pack, and it's almost ready!  In the mean time, I've added some more posters to my FREE poster pack that coincides with the Level 1/First Grade Fundations Phonics program.  Click the cover below to get the FREE posters and also check out my game pack.  It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself!  

Please Note: *These files are independent products and are not affiliated with, nor have they been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. Wilson®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation.




We have been working hard on Place Value!  Here's a fun "Wander and Write" activity that my kids worked on last week.  I've just added it to my TpT shop.  It's a differentiated pack with 6 different options for cards.  The cards are color coded (red, yellow, green, blue) with 2 options for red and yellow.  The color coding allows you to pick sets of cards that best meet your students' needs and group them accordingly.  Don't differentiate?  No problem!  Pick a set of cards, sprinkle them around the room on desks and give kids their recording sheets.  Let them wander and solve the cards.  Note: the recording sheet shown here is a little different than the ones now included in my pack.  I added a spot for kids to write the tens and ones.  Click the cover below to check it out!


I took a little road trip yesterday to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and niece.  We went to lunch and then did some thrifting.  They are big re-sellers on Ebay and Poshmark.  I just went along for the thrill!  It was a great day!



Enjoy your week!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!