Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday 6 December 9

Hi, friends!  Happy Sunday!  I'm back for another Sunday 6!  Enjoy!
This past week I had a massage and a manicure!  Tis the season for self-care!  Haha!  Actually, I get a massage every month and I get manicures often.  I figure I deserve it given how stressful teaching is!  Who agrees with me!?!? 



I am 99.9% done Christmas shopping anddddddddddd  it's all wrapped, too!  I like to get finished early.


Mr. Wheeler and I went to another Lions game last weekend.  It was a good game, but we lost to the Rams. 



My kids and I love playing "I Have, Who Has!"  We played the Christmas version last week and had a great time.  Check out all my "I Have, Who Has" games by clicking the cover below.  These are great games for vocabulary development and super fun to incorporate into your Morning Meeting!



Mr. Wheeler and I went shopping yesterday and went to see Lauren Elaina, Dustin Lynch, and Cole Swindell.  I am obsessed with Cole Swindell!  I have always wanted to see him.  The show was great!  All three artists did a phenomenal job!





We are just starting place value, and always begin with reviewing counting by 1's.  My differentiated "Wander and Write: Counting" pack came in super handy as a way to kick off our unit!  I split the kids into 4 different ability groups (pink, yellow, green, blue) and had their recording sheet colors match the card set they were working on.  To check out this game, click the cover below.






I'll be back later this week with some Christmas ideas for you!  Have a wonderful week! 

xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!