Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday 6 November 25

Hi and welcome to Sunday 6!  I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday and was able to relax a little!  This week's post is all about my week off!  I was sure busy but had a lot of fun!  Have a great week back to school tomorrow!
 Last weekend, Mr. Wheeler and I went to Michigan to watch the Detroit Lions play.  He's a big fan; I just go along for the road trip and the food!  It was a good game--the Lions won!




 On Tuesday, I went to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and niece.  We went to the art museum.  They had a little kids area set up so we did some drawing and playing!  Do you like the portrait my niece drew of me?  Hahaha!!!


Mr. Wheeler and I hosted Thanksgiving but only my parents (and their pup) could attend.  We had a beautiful spread of food and a great visit!!! 



 Today my best friend from college came to visit with her daughter.  We went to Panera Bread for lunch and then to a local farm where they had hiking trails and fun activities set up for kids!  We all loved seeing and hearing the turkeys!  It was 60 degrees today in Ohio!  It was a great way to end the Thanksgiving break.



I created a new product for my TpT shop last week.  It's a subtraction within 10 board game with a junk food theme!  It includes tons of cards to choose from, a board, and a recording sheet/extension worksheet.  Click the cover to grab it!



As we head into the final 3 weeks before holiday break, I have begun thinking about our Christmas party!  I am excited to once again use my "Twas the Night Before Christmas Break" pack this year!  It's seriously such a life-saver.  If you haven't seen it, this pack is full of activities to do as stations for your holiday party.  Each station requires minimal prep and makes a fantastic party!  I usually start asking for volunteers to come in and assist me on December 1.  The provided, editable letter makes this so easy!  Click below to check out this amazing resource and never stress about your Christmas party again!







 xo
Megan






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!