Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday 6 October 28

Hi, friends!  In an effort to get back to blogging weekly, I'm bringing back my "Sunday 6" blog posts!  These posts are compiled of 6 random things from my week and include both home and school!  Remember that you are welcome to link up at the bottom of this post!  Please use my "Sunday 6" images and link back to me in your blog post if you choose to write one!

Here's a wrap up of the past week!  Enjoy!

Last Friday, we did not have school, so Mr. Wheeler and I drove to Nashville for our annual trip.  We always get a Friday off in October and each year for the past probably 5-6 years, we've gone down to Nashville for a long weekend.  This year, however, Mr. Wheeler's mom met us in Nashville.  She lives in Minnesota part of the year and California the other part.  She'd never been to Nashville before, so we had a blast showing her our favorite spots!



 My kids have been busy practicing their phonics skills in centers!  I've loved having my new "Wilson Fundations" game packs to use.  If you aren't familiar with my packs, these are supplemental packs that I began creating over the summer.  They go with Level 1/1st Grade Fundations units.  So far, I have 9 units made.  I am really enjoying seeing the progress my kids are making during centers as they practice the skills I've taught them in class.   To check out these supplemental games, click the cover below!  *The games are bundled but are also available for INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE if you'd like to check one out before committing to the entire bundle.

Please Note: *This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. Wilson®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation.





Mr. Wheeler and I went to an annual caramel apple-dipping at our local, gourmet grocery store.  We each got an M & M caramel apple!  They were delicious, as always!!!



Last night we went to a friend's house for her annual Halloween party.  We took a veggie tray and brownies.  Her theme was "Game Night."  Unfortunately, our t-shirts (Cards Against Humanity) didn't arrive in time so we didn't dress up.  We still had fun!  Look at the hostesses costume!  Can you guess the game she was?


A few of my kids still aren't remembering to turn in their homework, so I created this visual PPT.  I project it in the morning so when they come in, they get a little reminder!


Thursday begins conference week!  I've been getting prepared this weekend.  I like to have everything ready so I don't stumble over my thoughts/words!  I am so thankful that I have my "Conference Pack" to keep me organized.  This is a top seller in my TpT store, and you can check it out below!  If you already own it, be sure to go re-download it.  I gave this pack a major update about 2 weeks ago!




xo
Megan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!