Friday, June 23, 2017

What I've Been Up To!



Hi and happy Friday!!!  I am just returning from a 9-day trip to Sandals Negril, Jamaica and wanted to share some photos from the trip!  It was an amazing adventure!  My husband and I went to our first Sandals resort last summer for our 10th anniversary and fell in love.  We went to St. Lucia {Grande Resort}.  While on property, we booked a trip for Jamaica for this year!  And we may or may not have booked another trip for next year!  Look out, Nassau, Bahamas!  We are hooked!  Sandals is all-inclusive...no need to worry about money while you are there.  All drinks, food, water sports, and entertainment are included.  The only things you pay for are off-property excursions and souvenir shopping.  Oh, and the spa, which is to die for.  

Our view each day!
We found tons of sea life right off the shore.   PS-that's not my hand!  LOL!

Entertainment!!!

Cliff diving {there was no way I was going to do this after my shoulder surgery!}

Clear water

Turquoise water at the cliff diving site

Anniversary dinner on the beach

Selfie!

Sunset photo

#onelove in Jamaica, Mon

One of the many pools/hot tubs

Hand-carved art--I wanted all of it!

The lobby of our resort

Swim-up suites

This drink was incredible--fresh coconut water with coconut rum!

Banana tree

Hope your summer is amazing!  Are you traveling?  Where to?  Leave me a comment below!
xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!