Friday, January 27, 2017

5 for Friday 1.27.16

Hi, friends!  I was cleared to use the computer this week, so I'm back with another 5 for Friday.  I am teaming up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!



I'm a Stella and Dot stylist on the side because I LOVE jewelry!  Our new spring line was just released and I've been excited to wear the new pieces that I ordered.  I've mostly been in pj's/lounge wear for the past 3 weeks!  Below are two of my favorite looks.  Aren't those ear climbers beautiful!? And the rings!  All the rings!  Don't get me started on the engravables!  #needthemall

Click HERE to check out all of these amazing pieces!  Valentine's Day is coming, ladies!  Pick something out and treat yourself.





During my time at home, I've been doing a lot of sitting and online shopping on my phone.  I picked up this meal planner and I love it!  Although it's hard to plan meals right now because I sleep a lot and eat at weird times, I'm looking forward to using it when I'm back to work in a couple weeks.  You can get your own HERE.



Valentine's Day is just a few weeks away and my kids will be making these adorable bags from Oriental Trading.  I love the simplicity of them.  All the parts are in a sealed bag with a little directions page.  You can check them out HERE.



I signed up for Walmart's Beauty Box last year and am obsessed!  I love getting actual samples that I can use!  My husband and I travel a lot, so the box is great for stashing away the sample sizes!  This was the winter 2017 box that I got two weeks ago.  Sign up for just $5 a season HERE.



I've been feeling the love with all the cards that roll in!  My friends and family have been so good to me.  I have had many visitors since my surgery, which I love b/c I have been SUPER bored!!!!

xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!