Friday, June 10, 2016

5 for Friday



School is out!  On the last day, I have my kids leave me notes on the board.  I promise them that I won't read them until after they've left.  I always tear up reading them!

So school actually ended for me on May 26.  I rushed to clean/pack up my room because my father in law had been in ICU in California for a week and we were called out.  Without going into too much detail, he has two different types of blood cancer and wasn't doing well at all.  I left May 27 at 6:00 a.m. and flew to California to see him.  He is doing a little better now, thank goodness.  I got home this past Tuesday and have been catching up on sleep since.  Sitting in a hospital waiting room is exhausting.  I still don't feel like my "break" has officially started yet.  There's been too much going on!


While in California, towards the end of our trip {when my father in law was feeling better}, me, my hubby, and mother in law went to dinner on the beach.  It's a place we've been before and is so yummy.  And the view isn't too shabby, either!  LOL!




Here's something fun that happened in California--I spotted Jason {The Hills, anyone} and his beautiful wife in a beauty store that I was shopping in on our last day there!!!!!  I didn't say anything to him, even though he was like 3 feet from me.  I chickened out!



I've shared before that I am a Stella and Dot stylist.  I became on in January because I love their accessories {all accessories, really!}.  Right now, we have a great promo going on.  When you spend $50, you earn a $25 "Dot Dollar" coupon, which is good for use later in June.  You can earn Dot Dollars now through June 13 and begin redeeming them starting on June 17.  Below are a few of my latest obsessions!

Summer bracelets.  Lots of them!  *The colorful "bracelet" you see below is actually a necklace that can double as a bracelet!


Engravables.  Below is a gift I made for a teacher friend as a thank you.  We have all sorts of engravable pieces.  You can customize them however you'd like!


Below is our newest engravable style of necklace.  


These two necklaces.  Pure heaven.


I am offering a special promo for you, my blog followers!  Receive a free pair {$19 value} of our amazing "Sparkle Studs" with your order of $100 or more.  These earrings are a hot item and sell out all the time!  These are dead-ringers for 1.5 carat diamonds and are perfect for everyday wear!


So let's sum up the amazing deals.

1.  Spend $100
2.  Earn 2 $25 "Dot Dollar" certificates {aka free money for next time}
3.  Get a free pair of "Sparkle Stud" earrings
4.  Email me {meganwheeler44@yahoo.com} letting me know you've ordered and I will get your studs in the mail!

I'd say that's a win-win situation!  *Sparkle Studs will be mailed to you separately after you place your order.  *This offer expires Sunday, June 12 at midnight! **BE SURE TO USE THIS LINK TO SHOP!  http://www.stelladot.com/sites/mrswheeler


In an effort to keep up with housework this summer, I created a "Weekly Cleaning Schedule."  This hangs on my fridge and helps me stay on track.  A little each day isn't as overwhelming as doing it all at once.  I plan on sticking to this once the school year begins again, too.  For a free copy of this, click the picture below.

xo
Megan 

4 comments:

Katie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like the weekly cleaning schedule idea! I'm horrible at cleaning and that seems like a good strategy!
I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law...I hope he is feeling better and conquers the cancer! Prayers headed your way!

Katie
Teaching Voracious Learners

kristineweinersclass.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope your father-in-law continues to improve. Your cleaning schedule is awesome. I hope that you are able to keep it up.

ithappenedin3rd said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those notes are precious! I LOVED The Hills, lol.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your cleaning schedule is such a good idea - during the summer we need to relax and not spend all of our time cleaning. Enjoy your summer!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!