Friday, June 17, 2016

5 for Friday 6.17.16



Today, Mr. Wheeler and I celebrate 10 years of marriage!  We've had such a great first 10 years, full of laughter and fun; I can't wait to see what the next 10 hold for us!






 We redid our guest room back in the fall and I don't think I ever took any photos of it.  When I was cleaning the other day, I decided to snap a few!




We had my family come from out of town to celebrate my sis-in-law's birthday, our anniversary, my parents anniversary, and Father's Day last weekend.  It was a great day!  We grilled out, laughed, and enjoyed the company.







My Monthly Behavior Calendars Data Binder packs have been updated to include the 2016-2017 school year.  Click the covers below to head over to TpT and grab the updated versions!




Celebrating 10 years of marriage by visiting this beautiful, tropical destination soon!


xo
Megan

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!