Friday, February 5, 2016

5 for Friday 2.5.16


Happy Fri-Yay!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again for this.  Have a fantastic day and weekend!

I posted all about the order in which I teach Phonics/Word Study on Monday.  You can see more about it HERE.



We learned about Polar Bears this week and did some research!  This first time around, we completed our book together but next week, the kids will be in groups for their research project on a different animal!







We are having our Valentine party this next Friday and I've been getting everything printed and ready!  If you saw/purchased my "Twas the Night Before Winter Break" pack, you will want to check out my new Valentine's Day party pack.  It's smaller but contains fun and easy activities for your kids to do as a Valentine party!






Ladies!  Are you familiar with Stella and Dot jewelry?  I recently became a stylist and am selling it.  I will tell you this about S & D:  It is great quality!  I am a jewelry snob.  I LOVE costume jewelry.  I have a HUGE collection to show it!  I don't like paying a lot for said costume jewelry.  I also don't like my costume jewelry to look cheap.  Stella and Dot looks super expensive but it's affordable!  We have a great selection right now...our current collection is to die for!  I want it all!  Half of our line is $50 or less.  


Flowers or chocolate for Valentine's Day?  No way!  One will cause extra time in the gym and the other will die.  Why not treat yourself to a new piece of jewelry?  Just shop THIS link.  Through the weekend, any Stella and Dot order that I receive will earn you $15 credit to my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.  Just shoot me an email (meganwheeler44@yahoo.com) letting me know what you purchased and what you would like from my TpT shop!  Orders must be received by Sunday at 12:00 am. EST.  Happy shopping!!!





Our listening center reports have been pretty pathetic lately.  We had to sit down and have a little chat last week.  We went through the 3 examples and talked about quality work.  Let's just say that they are much better now!  To get my listening center pages, click HERE.

xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Teaching Autism said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those Valentine labels are SO cute ! Looks like you've had a busy week - have a great weekend!

Teaching Autism

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!