Monday, January 11, 2016

MLK Jr. Day

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  On Saturday I spent some time with my family celebrating my birthday.  We had a great lunch followed by some shopping at a little city that's halfway in between where Mr. Wheeler and I live and my parents/brother's family lives.  That's Mr. Wheeler and I and our niece below.  Isn't she the cutest!?!?!?


Here I am with my brother.  We are a year apart in age.  He's the best!


Sunday was dedicated to work.  I completed report cards, took my Christmas decorations down {minus the tree}, and worked on some new products.  I am sharing one of those with you today, my MLK Jr. literacy pack.  This is a pack full of activities that can be completed whole group or as literacy centers.  This is perfect for the upcoming week or the week of MLK Jr. Day.  Typically I like to teach about a holiday before we have it so the kids know why we are off school.  For this year and this particular holiday, I just didn't have time to get it in this week.  We will be learning all about the life of MLK Jr. next week {January 19-22}. I'll be using just about everything from my pack.  Below will give you an idea of what's included.  I've put this product on sale for the week for you!  Just click the cover to check it out.



To see what other MLK activities we'll be doing, click HERE.


xo
Megan





1 comments:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Were you in Lebanon? It looks picturesque like that too!! 😊

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!