Sunday, November 22, 2015

Turkey Trot Blog Hop


Hi, friends!  Thank you to my bestie Jess for sending you my way!  Gobble, Gobble!  Some of my favorite bloggers and I have teamed up to offer you freebies to show how thankful we are for you!  Today, I am offering 4 free graphic organizers to you.  This is a sample from my "Differentiated Graphic Organizers" pack.  This is such a wonderful resource to have on hand for whole-class reading instruction, guided reading, or those "on the fly" moments when you need a little something.  I have all of my organizers printed and in file folders so they are always ready. Click the cover below to grab a free sample from this pack.  



Thank you for stopping by!  Trot on over to Lori's blog, Teaching with Love and Laughter, where you can snag another great freebie!  *And thank you, Lori, for making our button for the hop!  Happy Turkey Day!  



Photobucket
xo
Megan

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!