Monday, July 6, 2015

Guided Reading: Levels E and F

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great holiday weekend!  I am pleased to announce that levels E and F are now complete.  *Level E was completed a few weeks ago, but in case you missed it, this is your reminder to go to Teachers Pay Teachers, click on "My Purchases" and re-download the Guided Reading Bundle.  You'll get the updated packs for free, as they are included in the price.  I'm currently working on Levels G-H and will be completing the pack with Level I.  I hope to have both completed soon!  Hope you're having a fantastic summer!  *Those who don't have the Guided Reading Bundle for 1st grade or Kindergarten can check them out below.  These are a FANTASTIC, supplemental resource to be used during guided reading or RTI instruction.









{Set of 5 Bossy r BINGO Games not pictured}

1st Grade BUNDLE

Kindergarten BUNDLE

xo
Megan   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!