Friday, May 1, 2015

Five for Friday

Hi!  Back again with Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  The days are flyin' and we are down to 21 remaining days in the year!  Yikes!  I don't know if I've ever felt so exhausted.  I think I said that last week.  My eyes are glossed over right now so who knows what this post will look like! Here we go with a look back at my week:


Last weekend, Mr. Wheeler and I went to a cooking class for "Gourmet Grilled Cheese!"  It was awesome.  We made and sampled 3 different kinds of grilled cheese as well as a tomato basil soup. Who knew grilled cheese could be so yummy?  My favorite was the brie and blueberry grilled cheese.




I had my copy volunteer copy and assemble my "Summer to Second Grade" learning packs!  The weeks are flying by and I like to get these ready early for my kids.  These are very simple to copy! Just run them through and staple them.  Our machine does stapling so it's even easier!



I posted this on Insta and a lot of people commented so I will post it here, too!  We have a snack basket on our counter at home that we keep stocked with healthy snacks for on-the-go and lunch packing.  It's the best thing ever!  It helps with not eating junk.  I think I got the basket at TJ Maxx earlier in the year.  Currently, the basket is full of my favorite goodies!  Anyone else love Moster Mix from Target?!?!?!?!!?



I'm hosting an online jewelry party!  I puffy heart Stella and Dot.  Their stuff is TO DIE FOR!  Have you seen it?  Please check it out if not.  For every order placed, your name will be entered in a raffle for a free pair of stud earrings and a scarf.  Below are some other great deals going on during my party!  Click HERE to shop the party!



I posted my Levels J/K guided reading unit last week.  The growing bundle will be GOING OFF SALE very soon, so if you are considered getting it, you might think about doing it sooner rather than later {wink, wink!}.


Here are some of the included activities:




Happy Friday!
xo
Megan


6 comments:

HER - NASHVILLE said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great week! I'm not sure about the blueberry and brie, but I might have to give it a shot! Your second grade summer work is adorable? What types of things were you thinking about for prizes?
-Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

Leslie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Megan!
LOVE the Summer to Second Grade learning packs! Is this a product you have in your tpt store? Would love to see what you're including as I've not yet decided what to do for my own kids.
12.5 days and counting...

Amy B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The guided reading levels J/K is FABULOUS!!! Highly recommend!!! LOve the summer to second grade pack too!!! You are brilliant!!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your Summer to Second Grade pack! So smart! Thanks for sharing.

Cassie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog and I am a faithful follower! I just started up a blog myself (slowly learning the ropes)! Please help me out and become a follower! Any tips/advice would be wonderful!
http://firstgrademonstars.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!