Thursday, April 30, 2015

Guided Reading Update

Hi!  Today I'm popping in to let you know that I have added "Levels J & K" to my Growing Guided Reading Bundle.  If you own the bundle, head over to my TpT store to grab your updated set!  If you are not familiar with the growing bundle, here is a breakdown:

You purchase the growing bundle now and receive the 5 units that are finished {Levels pre-reader, levels A and B, level C, level D, and levels J and K}.  The remaining 4 units will be added by July, 2015.  Purchasing this bundle early gets you a discounted rate.  The price of the bundle will be going up VERY SOON, so if you are considering this, I suggest snagging it in the near future!

If you don't have the bundle and wish to purchase any of my guided reading units individually, you may do so over at my store, as well.  To see how I run my guided reading groups, click HERE.

I'm really excited about this pack!  I know I say that about all of my guided reading packs!  This pack for higher readers has some fun skills included such as: figurative language, synonyms, homonyms, and more!  This pack is a fantastic supplement to guided reading time.  After children have read their books, focus on key skills appropriate for their specific levels.  




Here are some of the included activities!


As always, you can purcahse the First Grade Growing Guided Reading Bundle  at a discounted rate but NOT FOR LONG!  The price will be increasing soon!


 OR the Kindergarten Guided Reading Bundle {this is complete}


xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!