Monday, April 27, 2015

YOOBI

I've mentioned before that I teach in a Title I school.  Teachers are fortunate enough to get to shop at a store called Crayons to Classrooms.  We go 2x a year and get free, donated supplies for our classrooms.  These supplies are donated from local businesses.  It's awesome!  I went and shopped a few weeks ago and was super pumped to receive a giant box from YOOBI.   "YOOBI" means "One for me, one for you."  YOOBI has a great philosophy!  For every YOOBI item purchased, one is donated to a classroom in need right here in the U.S.  Their products are great and are super cute! Inside the box I received {shown below} were lots of little school supplies, pencil pouches, and folders.  I decided to assemble my bags to go with my kids' "Summer to Second Grade" learning packs that I created last spring.  I know my students will be extra excited to have some fresh, new school supplies to work with this summer!  Thank you, YOOBI for helping students everywhere!  **If you want to check out YOOBI, you can shop on their website or at Target.**









xo
Megan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!