Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shamrock Floats

Hi, friends!  Today I'm linking up with Mrs. Stanford for HUMP DAY HIGHLIGHT.


I can hardly believe we are already into March!  February is so jam-packed and we had so many snow days/delays!  I hardly got to do any of the fun things I wanted to do in February so I am determined to make up for it this month!  One fun thing that I always do for my kids on St. Patrick's Day is buy the supplies to make shamrock floats.  This is such a fun little treat!  This year, we'll be doing some activities with our floats and even writing about how to make them.  We'll also be reviewing nouns and adjectives.  And maybe, just maybe, there will be an ART PROJECT to go with!  Super fun!

To check out the fun things we'll be doing with our floats, just click below!




xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Mrs Burton Grade 1 Fairfield Elementary said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE!!!

KaSandra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The week of St. Patricks Day we begin a unit on how to writing. This will be perfect!
KaSandra
MemoriesMadeinFirst

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!