Monday, February 23, 2015

SALE!!!!!!

Hi, everyone!  I am so excited to announce the TpT winter sale!  It's a "Teachers are Heroes" theme, which is super awesome!  The sale will be one day, February 25th only!  My whole store will be 20% off and TpT will give you an extra 10% off using code "HEROES" at checkout!


Here are a few suggestions of things you might like to check out during the S-A-L-E!

1.  Sight Word Resources--I am a sight word fanatic!  Sight word fluency is so important for children learning to read!  I have a plethora of goodies for sight words in my store.  Some of my favorites are: Sight Word Stampede, Magnetic Sight Words, and Sight Word BINGO.


2.  Writing Workshop Resources--Growing up, I was always interested in writing.  I would keep diaries, journals, correspond with pen pals, and more!  I have definitely carried my love of all things writing into the classroom!  Writing Workshop is my favorite subject to teach my kids and you will see that a large portion of my store is dedicated to it!  My favorite units are: Poetry, Non-fiction, and Animal Research Reports.


3.  Guided Reading Resources--Small group time is so much fun!  I have my Master's in Literacy and hope that maybe someday I will transition out of the regular classroom into a Title I spot.  I have lots of Phonics activities in my store and most recently, my Guided Reading Bundle was added.  I am SUPER EXCITED for this!  When completed, there will be 9 units {levels pre-reader through K} full of activities to do with your guided reading groups.  These units are not leveled texts.  They are activities, games, and printables to use as supplement to your groups.  You can purchase them individually as they are released or snag the growing bundle for a big discount ahead of time!  The price will go up sometime soon, so snag the deal while you can!



4.  Center Resources--I have a Math and Literacy center set for just about every month.  These center sets are perfect for spiraling skills with your first graders.  St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and the March center pack is perfect for it!  My centers are also bundled to save you some money.





Happy Shopping!
xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!