Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guided Reading

Hi, friends!  I am super-duper excited about my latest project!  It's my "Guided Reading Bundle!" This is a set that includes activities for levels pre-reader through K.  There are games, printables, activities, and assessments included.  There will be a total of 9 units included, all of which will be added by July 2015.  Currently, the pre-reader set is available in the bundle.  The bundle is discounted heavily to give you a chance to purchase it before the price goes up to $99.00.  I know this sounds costly, but if you are familiar with and like my work, you will trust what is yet to come!  Head over to my TPT shop to take a look, or click the image below.  Snag a little printable freebie while you're there!






Below are a few photos of things included in this bundle so far {specifically the pre-reader pack}. *The pre-reader pack is 181 pages of learning fun!*  It can be purchased individually.





 xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Amy B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY-I'm in LOVE with the vocabulary and shades of synonyms activities!!! My fingers and toes are crossed!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This would be perfect for my first graders at so many different levels!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!