Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Home Photos

Hi everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  I'm sure it was jam-packed with shopping, baking, Christmas cards, parties, and more!  At least that's the way mine was!  So tonight I am posting some pictures of my house all decorated for the holidays.  I have had it decorated since November 1 but was holding out on posting them here!  I was taking these pictures right before I hosted book club so I must have run out of time!!  There are only pictures of the dining/living room. LOL!

Below is the living room and dining room.  Those two rooms are open.  Most of the decorations shown I have purchased over the past 9 years since we bought our home.  I am super picky about my decorations and only buy something if I absolutely love it!!  










This is a shot from the mantle in the guest bedroom.  

 Merry Christmas!
xo
Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!