Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 11 of Christmas

Hi everyone!  Just one week left for me until winter break!  How many days do you have left?  I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  We had our staff party at BW3 on Saturday and it was a lot of fun.  In the past, my husband and I have hosted the party at our home.  I believe we did it for 5 or 6 years.  It was always enjoyable, but so stressful because I am a clean freak.  Below is a picture of our staff! They are the best!  Do you have a staff party??


So how was your weekend?  Were you doing any last minute shopping?  I guess it's not really considered last minute.  It is for me because we leave for Florida on Friday!  Woo Hoo!


Today's freebie is for New Years!  Tomorrow my team and I will be planning for the week of January 5th.  I always like to do some New Years activities that Monday we go back.  I made this pack several years ago...it was one of my first products!  I've deleted some stuff and updated a few things. Take a peek and enjoy!



xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!