Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Christmas

Hi and Happy December!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and survived the Black Friday madness.  I feel relaxed and ready to conquer the next 3 weeks!  Speaking of these next 3 weeks, I'm teaming up with some other bloggers to bring you "12 Days of Christmas."  For the next 12 days, you can stop by my blog and snag something free, something discounted, or enter to win a gift card!   It's a way to help you get through December at school with less stress!  It is also my way of showing my appreciation to you!  You inspire me to continue to blog and create each day and I am so thankful! Be sure to come by each day so you don't miss anything!  **You are welcome to link up!  Thanks to First Grade and Fabulous for hosting this linky!


December 1

Today I am offering you my December Daily Sentence Edits for FREE.  These are a fantastic way to teach capital letters, sight words, and punctuation.  In our busy days, it's hard to find time to teach these skills, yet CCSS requires we do.  I do one sentence edit per day.  I started back in September. By now, these edits only take about 10 minutes.  We do it whole group on the projector and then I give out the individual copies to the kids to complete at their seats.  They love adding a picture and having a friend "double check" their work.  You could use these as morning work, a center, or during guided reading groups.  I have these for months September-June.  I also have them BUNDLED at a discounted price.  Click the cover below to snag this puppy for FREE today!  If you have a moment, I'd appreciate you leaving feedback below the product on TpT.  Thanks!


xo
Megan

4 comments:

Peggy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I already have this - so no freebie take for me. I use these everyday and love love love them. We are also down to about 10 minutes. Even my struggling readers can feel success when they notice an error.

~DeAnne~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great freebie!! Thanks for sharing and linking up! :)

ღDeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks...these are great!!

Jan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the great freebie:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!