Sunday, November 30, 2014

Surprise!

Ok, so it may not be a surprise that the Cyber Monday sale is coming up tomorrow on TpT, but the title sounded good!  I've been waiting for this sale ever since the last Back to School sale!  I love a good bargain and my wishlist is already over-flowing!  EEK!!!  Sidebar: Speaking of sales, did you go out and shop on Black Friday?  I have a tradition of going with my mom but we did not go together this year since we are traveling to Florida for Christmas and aren't doing gifts!  I did end up going out with my husband to do shopping for the four Angel Tree kids we chose.  That was a lot of fun!  I may or may not have found a few things for myself, as well!  The hubby and I do not buy for each other so I can justify my purchases!  I found this funny ecard on Friday and had to post it here!


So anyhow-back to business.  The sale!  Monday, December 1-Tuesday, December 2, you can score everything in my store for 20% off.  If you use the code TPTCYBER, you'll get an additional 10% off!


Here are a few goodies that you might enjoy!

1.  All things magic e-I usually introduce magic e this time of year or right after Christmas break.  I always look forward to using the activities in my "Now Presenting Magic e" pack to help!  Stamping, magnetic letters, games/centers, printables, and more will have your kids learning and retaining that tricky e rule in no time!




**I also have magic e flash cards and magic e play doh mats available for separate purchase.**  These are great for guided reading or centers!  Minimal prep helps save time!





2.  Christmas Centers-I really take pride in all of my centers because I put a lot of thought into making them developmentally appropriate for each month of school.  I love my Christmas centers so much!  There are 20 centers in all...enough to get you through those tricky 3 weeks before break. I recently completely updated this by adding new graphics, fonts, and additional activities!  I'm working on getting them all laminated and cut so I don't have pictures to show you but you can check out the preview pics below!  To check out all of my centers and purchase them as a year-long bundle and at a discounted rate, click HERE.  The sale is a perfect time to purchase the bundle and save big!






3.  All things Writing-I'd be a fool to select just one product for this!  I love teaching Writing Workshop so much!  I use EVERYTHING in my store in the "Writing" category.  These units last me all year long.  I love using my "Seasonal Words" writing center as a quick, fun, and easy center or guided reading activity.  My kids go crazy when we do our informational animal reports!  I have these for arctic, farm, zoo, and ocean.  I also have them bundled to save you $10.00.  I use my "Writing Workshop Resources" daily and it has kept me and lots of other teachers organized when it comes to teaching Writing!  A few years ago, I did bundle all of my Writing units to save you some money.  You can check out the bundle below.  Anything additional that is added to it is yours for free.  Right now it contains 8 units {485 pages} with most units having detailed lesson plans/suggestions for teaching.  All units contain anchor charts, paper templates, and photos for implementation.  Units included:  Writing Workshop Resources, Personal Narrative Writing, Writing for Others, Revision, Poetry, Non-fiction {How-to and All About}, Holiday How-To, and Opinion Writing. I have received excellent reviews on this product over the years.  I hope you will take a moment to check out these Writing products below!











I'll see you at the sale!  To check out all of my products, just click the TpT image below!  Happy Shopping!


xo
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!