Sunday, October 5, 2014

Columbus Day & Fire Safety Week

October is such a busy month!  Fire Safety week, Columbus Day, and Halloween!  For me, October means the end of the 1st quarter.  Crazy busy!  Today I wanted to take some time to show you two little resources that will help you out for October!  First up is my "Hooray for Columbus Day" pack.  It's a literacy-based packet of fun to help your kiddos learn more about Christopher Columbus. There's even a fun craft which includes some writing!  I love using this pack each year!













Next up is one of my FIRST products that I created!  I remember making it like it was yesterday!  It's a fire safety mini-pack!  Although we don't do a lot for fire safety week, I do like to do a few things. We read some books, do a craft, and do the activities from my mini-pack.  It's just enough for busy schedules!









I hope you'll take a look at these two packs!  I'm giving away my fire safety unit on Facebook RIGHT NOW!  Just search and "LIKE" Mrs. Wheeler.  Have a great Sunday!

xo
Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!