Friday, October 31, 2014

BOO!

Happy Halloween!!!!  I've been up since 4:20 a.m.  Why you might ask?  Because when I have things to do I can't sleep.  Which is often.  My mind races.  I woke up and sprung out of bed this morning to get.er.done.  Now I am of course running late and need to jump into the shower and get into my outfit for book character dress up day!  EEK!  Today I wanted to post about what we've been up to for Halloween lately!

We have played my Fry's Sight Word BINGO with fun manipulatives!  We are creating our second 25 boards next week, as the quarter just ended.


We worked through my October Daily Sentence Editing pack and are now ready for November's!  Ahh!!!

We watched a YOUTUBE video and wrote about how to carve a pumpkin from my Halloween Writing pack.  We also made some jack-o-lanterns to go with our writing!





We've been having a lot of fun with my BOO to You Halloween centers pack!



I'll be back this weekend to show my costume for today!  Tonight we'll be passing out candy with our neighbor and ordering pizza.  There may also be adult beverages involved...It's an annual tradition! Hope the hubby gets these leaves raked for all the little ones tonight!  What are your plans?


xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Amy B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! Love it all-Happy Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!