Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Fun

It's summer.  One week is over.  I try not to think like that, but for some reason, with each passing week, I manage to say "ONLY ______ weeks of summer left!"  I get overwhelmed thinking about all the things I want to do, places I want to go, people I want to see...those "8" weeks go reallllly fast!

So here's what I've been up to:

I've been visiting family and our newest addition...



 Catching up with friends...

Doing a few things for school-book shopping {#addict}, updating my "Back to School BBQ" centers {love the updates!!!}, and completing my "Guide to First Grade..."





Working out like a mo-fo and hoping my hip can handle it......
 Prepping meals at Dream Dinners {it's amazing, btw} and then cooking said meals...

Celebrating various occasions with family and friends...

Eating healthy and making healthy snacks...

Lounging by the pool...wishing I were at the beach...

AND...Celebrating my anniversary..

So how have you been celebrating summer!?  I'd love to hear!  Find me on Instagram to see all of my summer adventures!  Click below!


xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks like you have been doing a lot more than I have. I was left in limbo until yesterday to find out if I got a new job in a the district where I live. I did get the job...3rd grade science and social studies. Maybe now I can get something accomplished! I have never heard of Dream Dinners, what is it?
Kelly
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!