Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monday Made It


Hi!  I'm linking up with Tara for #mondaymadeit.  


First up is really a "Monday Makeover."  I updated my crate seats, as I do every summer.  They are sure nasty after being sat on all year!  This year's makeover only cost me $3.50!  Score!  Thanks, Hancock Fabrics.






The next project was a little end of the year gift for my secret pal.  She loves Nashville and all things country so I used that as inspiration.  I love how it turned out and so did my pal!  FYI-the book is from Target, the glass pieces from TJ Maxx and the spoons from Meijer.  


Next isn't really a "made it" but I'm stretching my post today because I was working last week so I wasn't on break yet!  I found this large Mason jar and picked up a bouquet of flowers to put inside.  I love having fresh flowers around the house, esp in the summer when I can enjoy them all day long!!



Next up is my 1st grade guide! It's almost complete!! Be on the lookout for this to be added to my store SOON!  You're gonna love it if you are a 1st grade teacher!!!! 

xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!