Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Me Time Monday

Hi everyone!  Today I am linking up with Amanda over at One Extra Degree for "Me Time Monday." I am a work-aholic and am trying to find balance this summer...last summer I worked my time away and the sun and warm temps disappeared right before my eyes.


My husband and I love to travel!  In fact, so far this year, we've traveled to Orange County, California, San Fransisco, California, Dallas, Texas, and Salt Lake City, Utah.  In a few weeks, we're headed to Las Vegas, Nevada!  Hopefully, we'll hit up either Florida or Nashville late summer, as well.   


Salt Lake City, Utah
Bradenton, Florida
Travelers!
In addition to traveling, I also enjoy a good pool!  I spend a lot of my summer time relaxing at the pool with a celeb trash magazine and a big jug of water!


I try not to work too much in the summer, but when I do, here is where you will find me! My goal this summer is to only be on the computer a little each day for work and the rest can be for "play..." surfing Pinterest, checking email, etc...



Tinkering around the house is something I love.  We've lived in our house for 8 years, so there isn't much left to do in the way of decorating.  We've had it the way we love it for a few years now.  It's still always fun to move things around to make your decorations feel "new."  Recently, we purchased a new desk and created a place to pile school and TpT stuff work space for me in the basement.  


Catching up with friends and family is always a lot of fun during the summer.  My family, along with several of my good friends live out of town, so lots of day/weekend trips happen in the summer!

My brother and sis-in-law
College roomies and friends!
Besties!
Mostly, I love being outdoors in the summer.  Listening to music, having a refreshing beverage, or just walking around is where you'll find me!
Summer concerts!
So how do you make "me time" in the summer!?  Link up with Amanda!  

xo
Megan 

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm jealous of all the traveling!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jen R said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love that last picture of you guys!! now that i know ou for realz, i just wanna go hang out now - ha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!