Sunday, October 27, 2013

Rotten Pumpkin Game

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a fab weekend! I'll be shopping, eating, and watching the Lions play football with my hubby!  Fall is the best!

The days and weeks seem to be flying on by, don't they?  I can not believe that Thursday is Halloween. Crazy.  I wanted to share this little freebie that I made. I'm doing short o this week and we'll be playing this game.  It's called "Rotten Pumpkin."  Basically you place all the word cards into a candy bag or bucket and pass it around.  Students choose a card, read it aloud in a sentence, and then pass the bucket to the next child.  If they pull a "rotten pumpkin" card, they can {you decide this}: lose their turn, give a card to a player next to them, or take another turn.



Enjoy!
xo
Megan 

1 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute and simple...keeping this for next week!! :)

Jess

The Teacher Talk

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!