Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Is Upon Us!

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! I just love the holiday time.  If it were up to me, I would skip fall and jump right to Christmas! In fact, my house is already decorated and has been since October 31! Ha! My hubby gets slightly annoyed but then remembers how much I love it.  I have such fond memories of the holiday times as a child.  My parents own a flower shop, so I have always been surrounded by decor!

See, Santa is ready to serve at our bar! 

This time last year, I didn't have a tpt store.  I began in January.  So, I had some holiday catching up to do! I have spent MANY hours preparing for you my Christmas Math & Literacy Pack! Over 122 pages of 19 activities to keep your kids engaged and learning during those difficult weeks! Click the photo to check it out below!  Not quite ready to think about Christmas activities, then be sure to add it to your tpt wishlist for December!



Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
xo
Megan

4 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it!

~DeAnne~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much!! I love Christmas too, all I need to do is get in the kitchen and bake and I'm a happy camper! :)

ღDeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Miss Nelson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay I've started too!

Mrs. Leeby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it!

Thanks,
Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!