Wednesday, April 13, 2011

back.to.reality

I am back from my travels and let me just say they were awesome!!!! Chicago was a little chilly and windy, but very fun.  I went to Shedd Aquarium, The Museum of Science & Industry and ate a lot of great food...not to worry-plenty of walking to balance out the calories!

Next, it was off to Florida.  I go every year with my parents and leave my hubby at home!!  I can't help it that I have a week of in the middle of the year! Might as well take full advantage!  I did lots of shopping, eating, and laying out.  I got a good tan, and according to one of my little girls, I "look like J. Lo." Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I will be posting more ideas in the next few weeks.  Happy Hump-Day, friends!!



1 comments:

kinderpond said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

welcome back- and ummmmm thanks.... now I am singing the song Back to life back to reality lol


Jennifer

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!