Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Favorites...

Here are some things that I absolutely adore! So I tried to keep it school-related, but I kept thinking about how much I LOVE me some Yagoot frozen yogurt (anyone ever had it?). That thought threw the whole list off...

1. Yorkshire Terriers: OBSESSED! Seriously-could they be any cuter?



2. Frank Asch: (no, I don't have a weird obsession with the man, just his books!) I LOVE his books!!!




3. Crayola fat markers (Classic colors): Great for modeling, grading, etc...




4. My PT labelmaker: every cabinet in my room is labeled with a label from this puppy! I can't stop!


5. Post-it notes: Either I am very forgetful, or have OCD that I am going to forget if I don't write every thought on a post-it for later.

6. Avery peel and stick labels: These are amazing for printing off class names for things around the room.


7. YAGOOT fro yo: If you haven't experienced it yet, get to it! This stuff is addicting!
8. LOFT: Used to work here, became obsessed. Not obsessed with the prices without an employee discount, though.




There you have it. Some of my favorites...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!