Thursday, August 26, 2010

The hardest part is over!!

This is my first post! I have never "blogged" before, but I do enjoy sharing my thoughts. I seem to get them across better on paper than in person! I am thankful the first two weeks of school are over. I have been at it for almost two weeks now-yikes! Talk about starting school in the middle of summer! My pool days came to a screeching halt! I have a great class this year, as opposed to last year's group...I literally thought I was going to drop dead at work! My kids were just plain nasty to one another! It's a breath of fresh air to have a great group of first graders this year. I found that I do not have to repeat myself 900 times to these students. It's like I say things once or twice, and they "get it." I am truly looking forward to an amazing year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!