Sunday, December 11, 2022

Affordable Student Christmas Gifts

Looking for some student gift ideas that won't break the bank?  Today I'm sharing two ideas for you!  I hope these help you during a very busy time!

Snowman Soup

Snowman Soup, aka hot chocolate in a bag, is a simple yet creative idea for a student gift.  Add the following to a ziploc bag: hot cocoa packet, candy cane(s), marshmallows, and Hershey kisses.  Seal the bag and staple a cute label to it.  I'm linking the free label I found HERE but you can grab a different one off TPT if you want....Lots of choices!  Instant gift.  Total cost: around $12.00 for a class.







Christmas Tic-Tac-Ho Ho Ho

This is super cute and FUN!!!  Your kids are going to LOVE this gift.  Print the TIC-TAC-TOE boards and laminate them.  Grab festive mini-erasers from Target or Amazon (linking the ones I used HERE).  I put the mini-erasers into small jewelry bags (linking the ones I used HERE).  I'll be putting a board and the bag of mini erasers into a festive cellophane bag (from the Dollar Tree).





 Merry Christmas!

xo

Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!