Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Kindergarten Crate Summer Stock Up Box

If you have been following me for awhile now, you know that I am a big fan of "The Kindergarten Crate!"  The KC is a monthly subscription box that includes a picture book, student activities and materials, and a teacher gift (or two!).  *Many times the teacher gift is a teacher t-shirt!  *KC asks for your size when you sign up.  Each box has a theme and the picture book and activities correlate nicely with the theme.  

I love getting my box in the mail each month!  It's always fun to see what's inside.  The KC is also a great way to learn about picture books that you may not have seen before.  Hello to stocking up your classroom library!  

You can subscribe month to month, do a 6 month pre-pay, or a 12 month pre-pay.  The KC is available for pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.  I love that they have different grade level options!  KC makes a wonderful gift for graduates or first year teachers.  It is also a great self-care gift each month.  

Here's a peek at what I received in this month's box.  This box was a "Summer Stock-Up" box and was full of goodies to help replenish your classroom supply.  I especially love the teacher lanyard and Play-Doh alphabet cards!



Next month's theme is "Me and My Community."  The KC will be designed to fit a variety of teaching situations.  It will also include a distance learning pack that goes along with the theme.  PS: It includes a t-shirt!

I have a code for you to use at checkout that will save you some $ on your box if you decide to try out The Kindergarten Crate.  Use code "Wheeler" to save 10%!  

xo
Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!